Double Hauls are currently temporarily unavailable.
Master Series Double Haul Fly Rod Case
The Master Series Double Haul Fly Rod Case allows quick and convenient access to two fully assembled rods and reels. Ideal for those after work stops by the river or changing locations quickly; it is the preferred case of both recreational fishermen and professional guides alike to safely transport gear. With a 9-Foot model and a 10-Foot model to choose from, we have the right product to protect any fly rods you have, no matter what the length.
- Holds two fully assembled rods and reels
- 9-Foot and 10-Foot models available
- Lockable for secure storage of rods and reels
- Security Bar System (SBS) to keep the tube from pulling apart and having your gear stolen
- Aerodynamic to reduce wind noise and buffering, tested to 120 mph without adverse effects
- Reel foam to protect two reels at once; can be removed or custom cut to fit different size reels
- Universal Mounting Brackets fit almost any vehicles* roof rack as well as aftermarket racks such as Thule and Yakima
- Can be disassembled and used in shorter lengths for airline travel or storage
*The cross bars on your roof rack must be 82mm or less in width to accommodate the rack bracket system. For some cross bars that are taller than normal, you maybe have to purchase longer screws at your local hardware store to work with the rack bracket system.
Inside The Master Series Double Haul
Foam padding in the reel housing protects two reels at once. Down the length of the Double Haul is a clean space with nothing in it to snag your rod when inserting or removing your rod and reel.
Inner dimensions of the Double Haul tube is 1.625" tall x 1.25" wide.
Case Support Bar (CSB)
For additional support, particularly on vehicles with less than four feet of space between the roof rack bars, we recommend our Case Support Bar (CSB). Acting as a third cross bar, giving an extra mounting point, the CSB uses a patented magnetic "Vacuum-on-Demand" base to securely, but not permanently attach to the vehicle. The magnet has a non-scratch coating that will not damage the vehicle finish. The CSB is specially designed to accommodate the Master Series Double Haul Fly Rod Cases. We also offer a suction cup option for those who's vehicles are not steel.
Master Series Double Haul Fly Rod Cases are warranted for five years against manufacturers defects.