Series 3 Sportube
Our biggest and most versatile case, the Series 3 Sportube is the go to case for trips with family and friends when you want to consolidate your gear into one Sportube. Originally designed to hold two snowboards with boots and bindings, our customers find new uses for the Series 3 everyday. Hard plastic shell protects your equipment whether traveling by plane, train, automobile or shipping via FedEx / UPS. Sportube cases are lightweight while being strong and durable.
- Adjustable from 42" to 72" (107cm to 183cm) for a One Size Fits All solution
- 368mm Width x 200 Depth
- Wheels improve maneuverability
- Padded at both ends for additional protection
- Lockable for added security
- Hard plastic shell for uncompromised strength, durability and protection
- 5-Year Warranty
- Strap and Band Pack included
- Easy Pull Handle included
- Two durable handles for easy carrying
- Ship via FedEx / UPS without the need for a box
- Airline friendly
What Can Fit?
- Two snowboards with boots and bindings
- *One snowboard and one pair of skis
- **Three pair of adult skis with poles (see below)
- *Four pair of skis if two pair are children's skis
- Up to 15 Aluminum Fly Rod Tubes or 15 Spin Casting
- 8-10 Spear Guns, Shafts and Spear Points
- And Anything Else You Can Get to Fit
*Will My Skis Fit?
Originally designed as a snowboard case, the Series 3 Sportube is shorter than the Series 1 or Series 2. At a max length of 183cm, you'll need to double check the length of your skis to make sure they will fit in a Series 3. If they won't, we suggest the Series 2 Sportube.
If you are using the Series 3 Sportube as a Multi-Ski case to carry three pairs of skis and poles, we highly recommend getting some of our Velcro Tie Down Straps.
Inside the Sportube
For added protection, we have padded both the nose and tail of the Sportube with durable foam to keep your gear as protected as possible. The telescopic design of the Sportube keeps your equipment secure when the Wire Case Pin or TSA Lock is in by keeping consistent pressure from the top and bottom of the Sportube.
Still on the Fence?
Need a little more convincing that Sportube hard-sided cases are far superior to any soft bag? Why Sportube?
Instructions and Videos
Ski Packing Instructions