Series 1 Sportube
smallest, lightest case, the Series 1 is perfect to hold one person's gear so
you can travel light and efficient. Hard plastic shell protects your equipment
whether traveling by plane, train, automobile or shipping via FedEx / UPS.
Sportube cases are lightweight while being strong and durable.
- Adjustable from 48" to 83" (122cm to 212cm)
for a One Size Fits All Solution
- 168mm Width x 140mm Depth
- Wheels Improve Maneuverability
- Padded at Both Ends for Additional Protection
- Lockable for Added Security
- Hard Plastic Shell for Uncompromised Strength,
Durability and Protection
- Includes Easy Pull Handle
- Mountable to Any Roof Rack for quick
and easy transportation to your destination
- Ship via FedEx/UPS without the need for a box
- Airline Friendly
- Weighs approx. 8 lbs empty
- When transporting your Sportube, whether your checking it at the airport, shipping it or strapping it to the roof of your car, we ALWAYS recommend taking the Easy Pull Handle off and putting it inside the Sportube, or your other luggage. Otherwise, you risk breaking the clip while in transport.
What Can Fit?
- 2-3 Spear Guns, Shafts and Spear Points
- Up to 5 Aluminum Fly Rod Tubes or 5-6 Spin Casting
- or Bait Casting Rods (less with reels attached)
- And Anything Else You Can Get to Fit
Will My Spear Guns
If you are interested
in carrying 2-3 Spear Guns, then absolutely they will fit. If you are
interested in carrying more supplies including wetsuits, fins, dive belts mask’s,
snorkel’s and other dive equipment then you may want to consider our Series 2
and Series 3 Cases.
Inside the Sportube
For added protection,
we have padded both the nose and tail of the Sportube with durable foam to keep
your gear as protected as possible. The telescopic design of the Sportube keeps
your equipment secure when the Wire Case Pin or TSA Lock is in by keeping consistent
pressure from the top and bottom of the Sportube.
Still on the Fence?
Need a little more
convincing that Sportube hard-sided cases are far superior to any soft bag? Why Sportube?