Toaster Elite™ Heated Gear and Boot Bag
The Sportube® Toaster Elite™ is the perfect heated boot bag to fit 2 pairs of boots or 1 pair of boots, helmet and clothing.
Made with durability in mind, the bags are manufactured with strong and lightweight fabrics utilizing the finest 600D/840D/1680D PVC coated polyester fabrics. The 60L Toaster Elite can hold up to two pairs of boots or one pair of boots along with plenty of other gear like a helmet, jacket, goggles, gloves, etc. Comes with zip out comfortable floor mats so that your feet don’t ever have to touch the cold hard ground as well as convenient detachable backpack straps for when you check the bag on the plane. The bags are equipped with strong metal hardware as well as YKK zippers to allow for years of reliable use.
Outdoor Retailer 'Gear Guide' 2017/18
Outdoor NW Snow Gear Guide 2018/19
Vail High Life, 'Get the Gear' 2018/19
Big Life Magazine 'Crush List' 2018Elevation Outdoor 'Winter Resort Needs List' 2018/19Warning CA Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 2 power sources:
- Standard 120V AC plug for wall outlets
- 12V DC car plug
- 120 V AC plug: 3 temperature settings w/ controller
- High: 130°F / 54°C
- Medium: 122°F / 50°C
- Low: 98°F / 36°C
- 12 V DC car plug: single-temp. setting at 104°F / 40°C
- Strong, lightweight 600D (prints) or 840D (solids) with 1680D polyester ballistic material for added strength and durability
- Zip-up comfortable floor mat for standing on while changing into boots
- Hideaway backpack straps with gear loops
- Accessory pockets for personal items and gear
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- 60 Liters
- Low: 80-85
- Medium: 88-92
- High: 96-104
- **Please note, per TU classification, the heating unit itself can get up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- **Maximum temperatures printed on the heating element reflect the maximum temperature the heated pad itself may reach on each setting, which is required to be listed for safety standards - it does not reflect the temperature of the boot bag compartment. While many variables can effect the temperature your boot bag compartment reaches, our testing has shown the heated boot compartment will reach maximum temperatures of 96-104 degrees Fahrenheit on the high setting.
- While the Toaster Elite is designed for keeping one pair of boots and gear nice and ward, the bag is large enough to accommodate two pair of boots, but of course no gear. That said, the second pair of boots will not reach temperatures the first pair will because the second pair is not in contact with any part of the heating element. The second pair, (the upside down pair will only get warm from the ambient air within the bag, the shell will not get warm.
- WARNING: Please do not drop boots onto the heating element or drop the bag down forcefully. This could damage the element and cause it to lose functionality.