Product Review Sweepstakes
enter to win a hard case or a duffle bag!
Love it, hate it- we want to hear about it.
Write a review and you could win free gear! Two prizes will be awarded.
1st prize is a brand new Sportube Series 1 Hard Case.
2nd prize is an Overnighter All-Purpose Duffle Bag.
Here is how to enter:
1. Sign in or create an account at Sportube.com
2. Write a review on a product you've purchased.
3. Submit your review and you'll officially be entered for a chance to win!
No Purchase Is Necessary to Enter or Win.
Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chance of Winning.
1. Eligibility: The Sportube Product Review Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to persons across the world (no boundaries!), and eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Employees of Sportube, and its affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotional agencies, judges, and the immediate family members (herein, defined as spouse, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses, regardless of residence, and any person living in such a person's household, whether related or not) of each as well as the employees of any Sweepstakes administrator identified at the end of these Official Rules ("Administrator"), or of any company affiliated with the Sweepstakes and collectively with the foregoing persons or entities ("Sweepstakes Entities"), are not eligible to participate.
2. Entry Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00am Pacific Daylight Time ("PDT") on April 1st, 2020, and ends at 11:59pm PDT on September 30th, 2020. The Sweepstakes is a 6-month promotion (referred to hereafter as “Seasonal Entry Period”). Each Seasonal Entry Period begins at 12:00am PDT on the first day of the month and ends at 11:59pm PDT on the last day of the month 6 months later. A seasonal random drawing will be conducted from all eligible entries received per Seasonal Entry Period.
3. How to Enter: There is (1) method of entry: the Online Method of Entry outlined below.
i) Online Method of Entry: During each Seasonal Entry Period, eligible participants can enter the Sweepstakes by following these steps: i) visit http://sportube.com ("Website") and sign in to your account or create an account if you are not a registered member; and ii) provide a product review. After successfully submitting a product review and your feedback, you will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes ("Online Entry"). Inappropriate comments in the product review will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. To be eligible for a given seasonal random drawing, your Online Entry(ies) must be received within the applicable Seasonal Entry Period.
Online Entry -In Entry will be referred to as “Entry(ies)” from this point on. All eligible seasonal Entries received will not roll over to the subsequent Seasonal Entry Period. If no eligible entry is received in a given Seasonal Entry Period, that monthly prize will not be awarded. Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deceiving or using other unfair playing practices. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. The "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
4. Prizes and Their Approximate Retail Values ("ARV"): There will be two winners. One winner will be awarded a Sportube Series 1 Hard Case. A second winner will be awarded an Overnighter Duffle Bag. Both prizes cannot be awarded to the same individual. Two (2) prizes per Seasonal Entry Period will be selected at random in this Sweepstakes. The Sportube Series 1 Hard Case and the Overnighter Duffle Bag package are awarded on an “as is” basis, and cannot be redeemed for cash or be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged after use.
Odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received during a given Seasonal Entry Period. Prizes pictured in advertising, marketing or promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only. Any applicable taxes and all other costs/expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of each winner. Limit: one (1) prize per household.
Prizes are nontransferable, and no substitutions or cash redemptions will be made, other than as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, of equal or greater monetary value if a prize cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, as described for any reason.
Shipping of prize is free of charge for the Continental USA. Any International, Hawaii or Alaska winners will pay the shipping fee if they win.
5. Random Drawing and Notification: Two (2) potential winners will be selected each season by random drawing under the supervision of the Administrator whose decisions are final and binding. Each seasonal random drawing will be conducted approximately two (2) weeks after the end of each Seasonal Entry Period. Potential winners need not be present to win, and will be contacted by email, phone or mail on or about two (2) business days after the random drawing using the contact information given at the time of entry. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of entrants. In the event of any prize forfeiture, the Sponsor or Administrator may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. Attempts may be made to notify up to three (3) alternate winners for the unfulfilled prizes; after which any unfulfilled prizes will not be awarded. Once each potential winner's eligibility is verified, he/she will be confirmed as a winner. Prize will be sent to the winner approximately thirty (30) days from the date each winner is confirmed. The Sponsor is not responsible for any returned undeliverable prize and such prize will be forfeited.
7. General: Entrants must have a valid email address, and it is entrant's responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in email address. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding. Winners are responsible for all local, state and federal taxes on the prizes, including sales or use taxes. By participating, each entrant agrees to, releases and holds the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively "Releasees") harmless from any injury, loss or damage to person, including death, personal injury or loss or damage to property due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly to the acceptance or use/misuse of a prize, participation in any promotion-related activity or participation in the Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees, where imposing such condition is legal, that Sponsor and their designees shall have the right, but not the obligation, to use of his/her name, city and state of residence and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without further compensation, permission or notification and, upon request, will confirm consent to such use in writing. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of winners and prizes. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between statements contained in any materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as planned is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes and award each prize from among all eligible Entries received up to that date. All disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity (individually, "Claim") arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, the meaning or interpretation of the rules or any prize awarded shall be resolved by applying the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in the state or federal courts within that state. All Claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and all Claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event include attorneys' fees, and under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
8. Sponsor: Sportube, PO Box 502 Avon, CO 81620 ("Sponsor"), whose decisions are final and binding as to all aspects of this Sweepstakes.