Resorts are extending their operating dates, so we’re celebrating more storms, sunshine, and skiing with a $150 Gear Giveaway:
From now until the end of ski season, buy any Sportube Brand Hard Case or Bag from ANY authorized retailer (in-store or online)
Submit your proof of purchase to be entered to WIN a $150 Gear Voucher to Sportube.com
We’ll send you a FREE Sportube Neck Gaiter, just for entering!
Winner will be determined on May 1, 2021
HOW TO ENTER:
Option 1: Email [email protected] your contact info, shipping address, & a copy of your receipt from any online or in-store retailer
Option 2: Order directly from sportube.com and mention “SPRINGSTORMS” in the order comments.
Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win.
Purchase must equal $40 or more to qualify for entry. One entry per person, per purchase. Purchases of Hard Cases, Ski Bags, and Boot Bags made exclusively during the period of 03/09/21 to 04/30/21 are eligible to enter. The following items are excluded from the SPRING STORMS & SUNNY SKIES purchase promotion: Accessory items, replacement parts/components, Sportube.com close-out items, Vac Rac products. $150.00 Voucher is only eligible on Sportube.com and cannot be exchanged for a cash value. Voucher cannot be applied to close-out or sale products. Neck Gaiters will only be shipped to persons of eligible entries. Highland Trading Co. dba Sportube is not responsible for any prizes lost during shipping and/or delivered incorrectly.
The Fine Print:
1. Eligibility: The Sportube Product Review Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to residents of the United States and Canada, and eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Employees of Sportube, and its affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotional agencies, judges, and the immediate family members (herein, defined as spouse, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses, regardless of residence, and any person living in such a person's household, whether related or not) of each as well as the employees of any Sweepstakes administrator identified at the end of these Official Rules ("Administrator"), or of any company affiliated with the Sweepstakes and collectively with the foregoing persons or entities ("Sweepstakes Entities"), are not eligible to participate.
2. Entry Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00am Pacific Daylight Time ("PDT") on March 9th, 2021, and ends at 11:59pm PDT on April 30th, 2021. The Sweepstakes is a limited-time promotion (referred to hereafter as “Giveaway”). A random drawing will be conducted from all eligible entries received during the Giveaway.
3. How to Enter: There is (1) method of entry: the Online Method of Entry outlined below.
i) Online Method of Entry: During the Giveaway period, eligible participants can enter the Sweepstakes by following these steps: i) visit http://sportube.com ("Website") and sign in to your account or create an account if you are not a registered member; and ii) purchase one or more of the eligible products. After successfully submitting your order and payment, you will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes ("Online Entry").
ii) 3rd-Party Purchase Method of Entry: During the Giveaway Period, can enter the Sweepstakes by following these steps: i) purchase a new, unused Sportube-brand Hard Case, Boot Bag or Ski Bag from any authorized retailer (online or in-store) can enter the Sweepstakes by following these steps: iI) email [email protected] a copy of your dated purchase receipt iii) along with contact and shipping information. Once the submission has successfully been verified by a Sportube employee, you will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes ("Online Entry").
Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deceiving or using other unfair playing practices. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. The "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
4. Prizes and Their Approximate Retail Values ("ARV"): There will be one winner. One winner will be awarded a $150.00 e-Voucher to be used exclusively on the Sportube.com website. Any applicable taxes and all other costs/expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of each winner. Limit: one (1) prize per household.
Prizes are nontransferable, and no substitutions or cash redemptions will be made, other than as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, of equal or greater monetary value if a prize cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, as described for any reason.
Shipping of items purchased by $150.e-Voucher price are not exempt from shipping costs, which will be calculated accordingly.
5. Random Drawing and Notification: One potential winner will be selected each season by random drawing under the supervision of the Administrator whose decisions are final and binding. The random drawing will be conducted approximately 1 day after the end of each Giveaway Period. Potential winners need not be present to win, and will be contacted by email, phone or mail on or about two (2) business days after the random drawing using the contact information given at the time of entry. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of entrants. In the event of any prize forfeiture, the Sponsor or Administrator may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. Attempts may be made to notify up to three (3) alternate winners for the unfulfilled prizes; after which any unfulfilled prizes will not be awarded. Once each potential winner's eligibility is verified, he/she will be confirmed as a winner. Prize will be sent to the winner approximately thirty (30) days from the date each winner is confirmed. The Sponsor is not responsible for any returned undeliverable prize and such prize will be forfeited.
7. General: Entrants must have a valid email address, and it is entrant's responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in email address. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding. Winners are responsible for all local, state and federal taxes on the prizes, including sales or use taxes. By participating, each entrant agrees to, releases and holds the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively "Releasees") harmless from any injury, loss or damage to person, including death, personal injury or loss or damage to property due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly to the acceptance or use/misuse of a prize, participation in any promotion-related activity or participation in the Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees, where imposing such condition is legal, that Sponsor and their designees shall have the right, but not the obligation, to use of his/her name, city and state of residence and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without further compensation, permission or notification and, upon request, will confirm consent to such use in writing. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of winners and prizes. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between statements contained in any materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as planned is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes and award each prize from among all eligible Entries received up to that date. All disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity (individually, "Claim") arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, the meaning or interpretation of the rules or any prize awarded shall be resolved by applying the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in the state or federal courts within that state. All Claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and all Claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event include attorneys' fees, and under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
8. Sponsor: Sportube, PO Box 502 Avon, CO 81620 ("Sponsor"), whose decisions are final and binding as to all aspects of this Sweepstakes.