Series 3 Sportube
biggest and most versatile case, the Series 3 Sportube is the go to case for
trips with family and friends when you want to consolidate your gear into one
Sportube. Hard plastic shell protects your equipment whether traveling by
plane, train, automobile or shipping via FedEx / UPS. Sportube cases are
lightweight while being strong and durable.
- Adjustable from 42" to 72" (107cm to 183cm)
for a One Size Fits All solution
- 368mm Width x 200 Depth
- Wheels improve maneuverability
- Padded at both ends for additional protection
- Lockable for added security
- Hard plastic shell for uncompromised strength,
durability and protection
- 5-Year Warranty
- Strap and
Band Pack included
- Easy Pull Handle included
- Two durable handles for easy carrying
- Ship via FedEx/UPS without the need for a box
- Airline friendly
- Weighs approx. 14 lbs empty
- When transporting your Sportube, whether your checking it at the airport, shipping it or strapping it to the roof of your car, we ALWAYS recommend taking the Easy Pull Handle off and putting it inside the Sportube, or your other luggage. Otherwise, you risk breaking the clip while in transport.
What Can Fit?
- 8-10 Spear Guns, Shafts and Spear Points
- Dive Fins, Dive Belts, Masks, Snorkles, Wet Suits,
Lunch and everything needed for a day of Spearfishing
- Up to 15 Aluminum Fly Rod Tubes or 15 Spin Casting
- And Anything Else You Can Get to Fit
Will My Spear Gear
This high volume hard
case is designed and tested to stand up to any challenge when traveling with
your Spear Guns and Gear. Large enough to hold 8-10 Spear guns, multiple wet
suits, masks, snorkel’s, fins, dive belts and everything needed for a multiple
day dive trip with you and your friends
Inside the Sportube
For added protection,
we have padded both the nose and tail of the Sportube with durable foam to keep
your gear as protected as possible. The telescopic design of the Sportube keeps
your equipment secure when the Wire Case Pin or TSA Lock is in by keeping consistent
pressure from the top and bottom of the Sportube.
Still on the Fence?
Need a little more
convincing that Sportube hard-sided cases are far superior to any soft bag? Why Sportube?