Vac Rac Multi Vac
The Original Vacuum rod rack. Developed and released onto the worldwide market in 1989, the Multi Vac has been the 'go to' rack for transporting rods up and down the beach, jumping between spots on the river or getting home after a day at the lake. Using a 4" rubber vacuum base the Multi Vac will securely hold your gear to any smooth surface and will not damage the vehicle finish.
- Manually activated vacuum
- Holds up to 4 rods and reels
- All bases are fully vacuum tested
- Hood to roof mounting avoids rod breakage by lifting tailgates and hatchbacks
- "ON/OFF" lever for easy activate / deactivation of vacuum base
- Attached instantly to any smooth, clean surface
- Soft padding protects rod finish
- Rods are secured in place by fabric covered elastic shock cord
- Vacuum uses a soft rubber base to protect vehicle surface
We DO NOT recommend driving at highway speeds with your rods exposed for fear of damage to your equipment. For longer journeys, extended storage or theft concerns, we recommend the Sportube Master Series Double Haul; a modular hard-sided case for two fully assembled 9-foot or 10-foot rods and reels. The Double Haul mounts and locks to most racks to protect valuable fly rods from theft, damage, dirt and wind.