The Sportube® Toaster Elite™ is the perfect heated boot bag to fit 1 pair of boots, helmet and clothing. Never hit the slopes with cold toes again!
Toaster Heated Boot Bags have three different temperature settings for you and your toes to start the day off in toasty warm boots. The bags have two power sources: one 110V for a standard outlet and one 12V plug-in for a vehicle.
Made with durability in mind, the bags are manufactured with strong and lightweight fabrics utilizing the finest 600D/840D/1680D PVC coated polyester fabrics. The 50L Toaster Boot Bag, has a unique domed entry that allows the bag to fit any large sized boot, helmet, gloves, and plenty of other gear. Comes with zip out comfortable floor mats so that your feet don’t ever have to touch the cold hard ground as well as convenient detachable backpack straps for when you check the bag on the plane. The bags are equipped with strong metal hardware as well as YKK zippers to allow for years of reliable use.
To attain the increase in internal temperature, we are increasing the thickness of the foam padding and backing said foam with heat retaining foil to improve heat retention. We anticipate an increase of about 10 degrees inside the bag over the course of about 3 hours.
- Two power sources: 1 standard plug for 110V wall outlets and 1 12V plug for the car
- Strong, lightweight 600D (prints) or 840D (solids) with 1680D polyester ballistic material for added strength and durability
- Zip-up comfortable floor mat for standing on while changing into boots
- Contoured and hideaway backpack straps with gear loops
- Load control straps and adjustable sternum strap
- Accessory pockets for personal items and gear
- Thick PE foam laminated with foil all around to increase heat retention
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
- 50 Liters
- Temperatures for wall outlet:
- Low: 80-85
- Medium: 88-92
- High: 96-104
- Car Outlet: 95 degrees
temperatures printed on the heating element reflect the maximum temperature the
heated pad itself may reach on each setting, which is required to be listed for
safety standards - it does not reflect the temperature of the boot bag
compartment. While many variables can effect the temperature your boot bag
compartment reaches, our testing has shown the heated boot compartment will
reach maximum temperatures of 96-104 degrees Fahrenheit on the high setting.